The beautiful island of Boracay packs a number of exciting activities, beautiful sights, and breathtaking views. It’s a foolproof choice for couples who are looking for the perfect balance of adventure and intimacy without having to spend too much.
If you’re still figuring out what to do with your special someone, here’s a three-day Boracay itinerary for couples.
Estimated total: P3,500
Estimated total: P6,880
Estimated total: P1,820
Choosing from the hundreds of Boracay hotels, inns, and hostels can get intimidating. The trick is to figure out how much you’re willing to spend, and which part of the island you’d rather stay in. Here are our top 10 hotel picks:
1. La Carmela de Boracay Resort Hotel
2. Boracay Travelodge
3. G Executive Hotel
4. The Blue Veranda Suites at Boracay
5. The Orient Beach Boracay
6. Boracay Backpackers
7. Royal Park Hotel Boracay
8. Bamboo Boracay Resort Bar and Restaurant
9. Henann Crystal Sands Resort
10. Diamond Water Edge Resort
Your island experience isn’t complete without immersing yourself in the local food scene. Here are some of our top picks:
1. Chori Burger– The sweet and salty Chori burger has been a popular Boracay snack for as long we can remember. In fact, hacks of the famous recipe have been posted online, but really, nothing can beat the original.
2. Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl – Smoothie bowls aren’t just made for instagram, they’re the perfect breakfast or midday snack, and they’re extremely nutritious too.
3. Four cheese pizza – It’s made of bleu cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan, and it’s another can’t-miss during your trip.
4. Banana Choco Peanut Fruit Shake – These fruit shakes are so synonymous to Boracay, that it’s probably one of the first images you think of after the obvious “beach”, “ocean” and “white sand”. The drinks are refreshing, delicious, and the one thing you’ll need to cool down during a hot day.
5. Sunny Side Champorado – While the classic champorado on its own is good enough, this version elevates your experience by adding surprise ingredients like bacon brittle, mango slices, and a scoop of caramel ice-cream. What’s best is that it’s made with the award-winning Malagos Chocolate from Davao.
6. Calamansi Muffin – Another homegrown favorite, these Calamansi Muffins are no doubt, one of the top pasalubong requests. Slightly toasted, refreshingly zesty, and pillowy soft — this is something you’ll want to hoard.
7. Fresh Seafood – Nothing authenticates your Filipino beach meal more than a paluto. Simply point out your seafood of choice, and they’ll cook it fresh right in front of you.
8. Lemon Cheesecake – When your sweet tooth starts acting up, this cheesecake is the answer. It presents the perfect blend of sweet and sour with a kick of lemon that keeps you wanting more.
9. Mango Soft Serve Ice cream – If there’s one thing that’s worth lining up for, it’s this. Hot days only get better with smooth soft-serve with sweet mango chunks, there’s nothing else like it.
All set? Now all you have to do is book your ticket, pack your bags, and you’re ready to go! Remember, the budget is completely adjustable depending on the type of trip that you want. The island is filled with cheap finds and affordable alternatives for those traveling on a budget.
Plan your trip well. Check out this guide to Boracay!
Make the most out of your barkada trip!
Enjoy an exciting weekend in the Lion City!
A food trip is a must for this itinerary.
Plan your Hong Kong itinerary without the hassle.
Explore the land of the pyramids, mummies, and the famed Nile River on a budget.
Follow this five-day Hong Kong budget guide by a travel expert.
Got 24 hours to spare in Manila and don’t know where to go? Here’s a list to fill up your day.