Cebu, the “Queen City of the South, has always been a go-to destination when in need of a quick getaway from crazy city life. With its many tourist attractions, hotels and resorts – it’s no wonder why. Here are some of our top picks of hotels in Cebu with pool:
1. Wellcome Hotel Cebu
This 3-star hotel in Cebu City has 68 rooms that are perfect for the budget-weary traveler. Each room is air-conditioned, has TV with cable, free Wifi, a safety deposit box, hot and cold showers and more.
The lower floors enjoy rooms with verandas, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that the higher rooms have an equally beautiful view of Cebu City.
- Location: 18 Molave Street, Brgy. Kamputhaw, Cebu City
- Check the latest Wellcome Hotel Cebu rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Ayala Center Cebu, Carmelite Monastery, Cebu International Convention Center
- What Guests Love: “I had a good stay in Wellcome Hotel. The room was clean and they let me check-in early. The free breakfast buffet is in the roof deck so you get to have a nice view of the city. Will definitely come back, and/or recommend this hotel to my friends.” – Geraldee C.
2. Crimson Resort & Spa Mactan
Feel at home at Crimson Resort, a sprawling property dotted with over 200 suites and 40 villas in Mactan Island.
Guests can relax and unwind with a backdrop of azure waters, ivory sand and palm trees – all the while enjoying contemporary interiors and furniture designed by some of Cebu’s multi-awarded designers.
Perfect for couples, the property treats its guests to a private beach, a soothing massage at Aum Spa and to a refreshing dip at the infinity pool.
- Location: Seascapes Resort Town, Mactan Island, Lapu-Lapu City
- Check the latest Crimson Resort & Spa Mactan rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Naulusan Island, San Vicente Marine Sanctuary, Mactan -Mandaue Bridge, Lapu- Lapu Shrine
- What Guests Love: “This place is definitely awesome. The staff and great service are on top of the list of what makes this place awesome…” – Rodalee O.
3. Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu
Best known for Ibiza Beach Club, guests can enjoy chill music while sipping a cocktail and enjoying the gorgeous sunset. Unwind by the bar, or do so on one of the net pods as you wait for the nightly performance by the Ibiza show team after sundown.
One can also enjoy a delectable selection of international and local dishes set against different themed restaurants.
- Location: Punta Engano, Mactan Island, Punta Engaño, Lapu-Lapu City
- Check the latest Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Magellan Shrine, Mactan Island Aquarium, Mactan Marina Mall
- What Guests Love: “It was a great place to stay in Mactan. Staffs are very polite and friendly. I will recommend this to all of my friends. My only concern was the prices of food and drinks. It was a bit expensive.” – Paula A.D.L.
4. The Henry Hotel Cebu
Divided into Big, Large, XX- large and XXX- large, the Henry Hotel is a quirky stay for travelers who want an accommodation that’s more “hipster” than the hotels in Cebu with pool.
With pop art, bright colors and mismatching furniture that all seamlessly tie in – The Henry Hotel gives off a fun and young vibe, all without compromising on the quality of amenities and services.
- Location: One Paseo, Ma. Luisa Entrance Road, Banilad, Cebu City
- Check the latest The Henry Hotel Cebuhere rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Anthill Fabric Gallery, Los Primos Tabacos, Abaca Baking Company, Moshi Moshi Yakiniku
- What Guests Love: “Staff are very accommodating and attended tentatively in our needs. The room is very nice and cozy. Ms. Stef and her staff, especially Ms. Vie, helped me in preparing a surprise for my partner. It was indeed the highlight of our vacation in Cebu, will surely stay again in Henry Hotel!” – Quiel I.M.
5. Best Western Plus Lex Cebu
Strategically located in the heart of Cebu City, this 4-star business hotel offers the comforts and conveniences either a business or leisure traveler would need.
With tastefully appointed interiors, one of the highlights of the hotel is its infinity pool. Perched atop the hotel’s roof deck, guests can take lap after lap and end of their swim with a stunning view of Cebu City’s skyline.
- Location: N. Escario St. cor. Juana Osmeña Ext., Kamputhaw, Cebu City
- Check the latest Best Western Plus Lex Cebu rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Cebu Doctor’s University Hospital, Fuente Osmena Circle, Robinsons Fuente, Ayala Center Cebu
- What Guests Love: “The room and bath where we stayed were immaculate… The buffet breakfast (which was already included in the room rate) while not very sumptuous, includes dishes you don’t ordinarily get to dine on ordinary days: cold cuts, some variety of cheese and pasta. All in all everything was more value for my peso.” – Cherryl T.
6. Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort
If high- quality services, amenities and facilities is what you seek – then look no further than Bluewater Maribago in Lapu-Lapu City. Highly-recommended to try is the resort’s main restaurant, Allegro, which offers 24 hour al fresco dining by the pool.
You can also enjoy fresh seafood with a gorgeous view overlooking Bluewater’s private island and the open sea.
- Location: Buyong, Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City
- Check the latest Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Mactan Shrine, Guitar Industry of Cebu, Fort San Pedro, Casa Gorodro Museum, Cebu Taoist Temple
- What Guests Love: “It was great! I love everything about the hotel!” – Faye A.B.
7. Radisson Blu Cebu
Just a stone throw away from cultural attractions and beautiful white-sand beaches, the Radisson Blu Cebu is a five-star hotel with 400 spacious rooms and suites perfect for couples or families.
Apart from the noteworthy interiors and modern amenities, guests can feast on local and international fare alike. The hotel’s bar is a great place to unwind, aside from the gorgeous outdoor pool.
- Location: Serging Osmena Blvd corner Juan Luna, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- Check the latest Radisson Blu Cebu rates here
- Nearby Attractions: SM City Cebu, Robinson’s Galleria Cebu, Carmelite Monastery, Sugbo Museum
- What Guests Love: “Radisson hotel was a very nice, cozy and family friendly hotel. my kids enjoyed staying here for an overnight. Food are great also. It’s one of the best hotels in Cebu.” – Heidi M.
8. Mandarin Plaza Hotel
When you check into the Mandarin Plaza Hotel, it isn’t hard for one to easily feel at home. After all, apart from well-appointed rooms, several amenities and facilities are made available to the guests such as free WiFi, LCD/plasma TVs, a sauna, outdoor pool, steam room and spa where they can relax and unwind at.
- Location: Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Corner Escario Street, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
- Check the latest Mandarin Plaza Hotel rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Ayala Center Cebu, Cebu IT Park, Carmelite Monastery
- What Guests Love: “Fast and easy check in. Resto is open until 11 PM. Room service is prompt. Location is great. Clean room with a view.” – Cherie G.C.
9. Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
Guests checked into this hotel are in for a treat as the Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino bring luxury and comfort to a whole new level.
Making sure that one has everything that they need from delectable dining options, clean and well-appointed rooms to several venues for entertainment – there’s something to do for everybody.
- Location: Salinas Drive, Lahug, Lahug, Cebu City
- Check the latest Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Jose Rizal Museum, Robinsons Galleria Cebu, Ayala Center Cebu
- What Guests Love: “It was great. The hotel reception area and their phone operators were the best. They provided a great deal for shopping too. The place is huge as well.” – Shaira M.H.
10. Plantation Bay and Resort Spa
This 5-star family resort veers away from the traditional minimalist or Asian vibe that most resorts give off, and welcomes guests with its elegant colonial plantation architecture.
Perfect for families, it has a myriad of activities ranging from relaxing massages, water sports to island cruises. There are over 200 rooms that cater to different kinds of travelers, each with WiFi, a welcome basket of treats, TV with cable, a bath tub, shower and more.
- Location: Marigondon, Mactan Island, Subabasbas, Lapu-Lapu City
- Check the latest Plantation Bay and Resort Spa rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Gaisano Grand Mall Mactan, Mactan Island Aquarium, Olango Island Wildlife Sanctuary
- What Guests Love: “The pool area is definitely my favorite! I could spend all day just hanging around the pool. The food is super tasty, and the beach view from my room balcony makes me always want to go back here again.” – Gerald D.L.
Ready to fly to the Queen City of the South? Make sure you book your flight and hotel with Traveloka!