This Father’s Day, it’s time to make the number one man in your life feel super special and pampered with the help of our comprehensive Father’s Day guide! Don’t miss out on the perfect occasion to celebrate all things dad.
Check out our recommended hotels around Metro Manila for a quick staycation and what to do for these special men in your life.
Where to Stay
Treat your dad to a relaxing getaway this Father’s Day at some of the best hotels in Metro Manila! With beds that promise indulgent sleep, restaurants with extensive menus, and bars with the finest whiskey and what-have-you, any of the hotels on this list will surely make your dad the happiest on his weekend.
1. Solaire Resort and Casino
Solaire Resort and Casino offers fathers a taste of luxury in the city. Guests can expect to stylish suites, a wide array of dining options, gaming, and a state-of-the-art theater. Add to that its proximity to shopping and entertainment centers in the area and you have a top-of-mind hotel.
- Location: 1 Aseana Avenue, Entertainment City, Barangay Tambo, Aseana City, Parañaque City
- Perfect for Dad: Solaire offers a Father’s Day package in time for this annual fete. The package includes buffet breakfast for two adults and two children, pool access, neck and shoulder massages, a mini bar bundle gift, and generous meal credits, among others.
- Package Price: Please contact Solaire for more info.
- Check the latest Solaire Resort and Casino rates here
2. Diamond Hotel Philippines
Diamond Hotel boasts of its world-class amenities that dads would love, such as a health club, a spa, a swimming pool, a tennis court, and a gym. The hotel is also an ideal starting point for guests in exploring the nooks and crannies of historic Manila.
- Location: Roxas Boulevard cor. Dr. J. Quintos Street, Ermita, Manila Bay, Manila
- Perfect for Dad: The Dad’s Day Off Room Package would be a great weekend getaway. It includes complimentary breakfast for two, a 30% discount in all restaurants, a 20% discount on massage and laundry services, and other awesome perks.
- Package Price: Rates start at P6,500.
- Check the latest Diamond Hotel rates here
3. The Manila Hotel
The Manila Hotel is a historic five-star hotel located right by Manila Bay. Built over 100 years ago, the posh complex has over 500 modern rooms and suites that exquisitely brings back guests to the old world charm of Manila.
- Location: One Rizal Park, Ermila, Manila Bay, Manila
- Perfect for Dad: The hotel’s Father’s Month Room Package comes with buffet breakfast for two at Cafe Ilang-Ilang or the Tap Room. Fathers will be treated with one wagyu burger with unlimited beer, chilled juices, or iced tea for two persons for two hours. Stay period covers the entire month of June.
- Package Price: Rates start at P6,700.
- Check the latest Manila Hotel rates here
4. I’M Hotel Makati
I’M hotel is the first five-star hotel in Makati’s Poblacion area. It’s home to the first Onsen Spa in the Philippines and is the largest urban spa property in the country. All rooms come complete with floor-to-ceiling windows that feature breathtaking views of the city skyline—truly perfect for fathers out there.
- Location: Makati Avenue cor. Kalayaan Avenue, Poblacion, Makati City
- Perfect for Dad: The hotel’s Father’s Day staycation package includes overnight accommodation, buffet breakfast for two, gym and infinity pool access, Onsen Wellness Suite access, and more. This deal is valid for booking until June 29, 2019, and stay dates until the end of June only.
- Package Price: Rates start at P8,280.
- Check the latest I’M Hotel rates here
5. F1 Hotel Manila
Families can take their pick among F1 Hotel’s 243 well-appointed rooms. Amenities include a lap pool, a wading pool, and a kiddie pool. The spa’s signature massage ensures guests have a fully relaxing experience at the hotel. There is also a gym open to daddies and their loved ones any time of the day.
- Location: 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Perfect for Dad: Celebrate Father’s Day at F1 Hotel Manila and take advantage of their Fantastic Father’s Room Package, which is available from June 1 to June 30, 2019. The package includes buffet breakfast for two, a free serving of Chairman’s Burger courtesy of F All-Day Dining, served with two bottles of local beer.
- Package Price: Rates start at P6,800.
- Check the latest F1 Hotel rates here
6. Acacia Hotel Manila
Acacia Hotel is the choice accommodation for those looking for a relaxing vacation. The luxury hotel mixes trademark Filipino hospitality with world-class facilities, rooms, and services that only a five-star hotel can provide. What’s more? This is one of the few properties located on the posh side of the metro.
- Location: 5400 East Asia Drive cor. Commerce Ave., Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Perfect for Dad: Give your dad a gift like no other. Acacia Hotel offers the package Heartfelt DADication, which includes buffet breakfast for two, a P1,000 food and beverage voucher at Acacia or Lobby Lounge, two bottles of beer at Tree Top Lounge, and more surprises. The deal is available from June 14-16, 2019 only.
- Package Price: Rates start at P6,250.
- Check the latest Acacia Hotel rates here
7. Armada Hotel Manila
Get ready to experience a wonderful hotel stay at Armada Hotel Manila. It has a full range of facilities that are perfect for families who are into staycations. Test your endurance and strength at the fitness center for a sweaty workout session with dad. Or opt for an afternoon of spa treatments to rejuvenate.
- Location: 2108 M. H. Del Pilar Street, Malate, Manila
- Perfect for Dad: Show your daddy how much you love him by taking him to Armada Hotel for a Father’s Day treat. Specially made for dads, 50% discounts are offered on various suites. This must-grab package includes overnight accommodation with buffet breakfast for two, three free beers and a choice of bar chow, an additional P300 voucher at Raja Thai Restaurant, and more. This promo is available for the whole month of June.
- Package Price: Rates start at P3,700.
- Check the latest Armada Hotel rates here
8. Midas Hotel and Casino
Situated along the stretch of Manila’s iconic sunset boulevard, Midas Hotel brings a vibrant and contemporary addition to the already colorful city.
With its sleek and contemporary design, modern and upscale amenities, and the signature Midas’ Touch, hotel guests are assured to enjoy an unforgettable stay.
- Location: 2702 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
- Perfect for Dad: For Father’s Day, the hotel treats fathers to a special present from Rustan’s plus free dining credits in any of the hotel’s restaurants. These freebies are included when you book a Deluxe or Executive Room.
- Package Price: Rates start at P5,000.
- Check the latest Midas Hotel and Casino rates here
9. Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
Located just a few strides away from several malls, Richmonde Hotel offers families comfortable living spaces they can temporarily call home. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, a fitness gym, as well as a massage and sauna center.
The cozy hotel is great for fathers who want to relax and sweat it out over the weekend.
- Location: 21 San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Perfect for Dad: Make your daddy feel extra special on his day with a stay at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas. The hotel has a three-day Father’s Day offer, available from June 14-16, 2019. Breakfast buffet for two, Richmonde Cafe vouchers, and access to the fitness gym are some of the inclusions.
- Package Price: Rates start at P3,799.
- Check the latest Richmonde Hotel rates here
What to Do
Don’t know what to get the main man of your life? Here are some great gifts or activities that your dad is bound to appreciate it. From getting a suit from one of Manila’s finest tailors to getting a relaxing grooming session, we’ve got you covered on what to do for Father’s day.
1. Get a fresh hair cut at Talas Manileño
Treat your dad to a clean haircut while getting pampered with spa services at Talas Manileño. Founded by actor Jericho Rosales, their concept revolves around simple barbershop services without the unnecessary frills and fuss!
They even sell their own line of pomades that take care of the hair.
- Location: Cubao Expo, 38 General Romulo Avenue, Cubao
- Operation hours: 9AM to 9PM
- Perfect for dad: They offer Tasa (classic haircut), Ahit (facial hair shaving or trimming), Pisil (massages), and something playful that says a lot about the brand: A Libreng Kiliti (or a free tickle!). The website dares you to ask them for one, and won’t judge you for it!
2. Get a Bespoke Suit at Tiño Suits
Tiño Suits offers an artistic take on classic cuts while promoting proudly local materials and craftsmen at the helm.
Since the 1990’s, master tailor Napoleon Arienza made sure all men would feel right at home with his mastery of the thread and bare, without compromising on comfort and total style.
- Location: G/F Herco, 114 Benavidez Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Operation hours: 11AM to 8PM (Mondays to Fridays) and 11AM to 5:30PM (Sun)
- Perfect for dad: Tiño Suits pride themselves with their made-to-measure style of crafting suits, because they understand the different needs of male body types and figures. You can even try on a pre-existing suit and have that adjusted to your body type.
3. Grab a Drink at Churchill MN
For something truly old school, your dad will be keen to enjoy Churchill MNL. Named after the former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, this isn’t just any ordinary bar.
They were created with the impression of a gentleman’s bar of yore, with a sharp atmosphere and hard drinks with a twist.
- Location: G/F Estancia Mall, Oranbo, Pasig
- Operation hours: 5:30PM to 1AM (daily)
- Perfect for dad: Ask about their monthly themes—i.e. June is Gin Month, so you can enjoy Gin-based cocktails with a friend thanks to their 1+1 Happy Hour promo every Monday and Tuesday.
4. Relax with a Massage at Al Amirah Moroccan Bath & Spa
For a totally immersive, sensory massage experience, have your dad go to Al Amirah. They offer the real deal Moroccan experience (called “Hammam”), complete with the bath salts and rubs. Whatever stress your dad is going through, it’s time to go to Al Amirah.
- Location: 94A Don A. Roces Ave cor. Scout Tobias Street, Quezon City
- Operation hours: 12:00 nn to 2AM (daily)
- Perfect for dad: Their Royal Moroccan Bath is PHP 1599 for two, and includes a full-body treatment: a hair and body wash, an authentic Moroccan soap bath, 15-20 minutes in a steam room, a full-body scrub, and complimentary dates and tea.
5. Go Outlet Shopping at Paseo de Sta. Rosa
If your dad is into branded goods without the price tag that comes with it, why not take the whole family to a quick road trip to Laguna?
Famous for their outlet stores, Paseo de Roxas can offer your dad the best of the best—from Timbaland to Nike—and maybe this time, you can treat him instead!
- Location: Along Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Road
- Operation hours: Opening depends on the store, but the outlet areas close at 10PM
- Perfect for dad: Some of the brands in this area of Laguna include Adidas, the NBA Store, GAP, Nine West, Aeropostale, Levis, Oakley, and Mizuno—just to name a few.
Ready to give your dad the ultimate Father’s Day experience? Book a hotel and let them enjoy a relaxing staycation.