It’s the most wonderful time of the year for many reasons: families reuniting, exchanging of gifts, no work, and of course, the excuse to eat. Though there’s undeniably nothing like a hearty home-cooked meal, some might not have the luxury of time, or skills to pull off a Noche Buena feast.
If you’re one of those still feeling clueless about your holiday menu, the chefs at these hotels are more than willing to help:
- Hyatt City of Dreams
- Dusit Thani
- Midas Hotel and Casino
- Diamond Hotel
- Manila Hotel
- I’M Hotel
- Aruga by Rockwell
Celebrate with your loved ones at the Hyatt City of Dreams. Cafe, the hotel’s signature restaurant, will be serving your favorite festive dishes during Christmas eve, Christmas day, New Year’s eve, and New Year’s day. Dinner buffets include of free-flowing wines, spirits, and more.
- Address: Belle Avenue, City of Dreams Manila Entertainment City, Parañaque, 1701 Metro Manila
- Contact number: (02) 691 1234
- Dates: Dec 24 – 25 and Dec 31 – Jany 1
- Price: Lunch prices start at P2,988, Dinner prices start at P3,088, Midnight buffet – P1,288
2. Dusit Thani
Umu and Pantry, two of Dusit Thani’s specialty restaurants, will be pairing up this Christmas for a special crossover buffet. For a reasonable price, you get a gastronomic feast, free flowing beer, softdrinks, chilled juices, red and white wine, plus entertainment and activities for the kids.
- Address: 1223 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila
- Contact number: (02) 238 8888
- Dates: December 24, 25 &31
- Price: P2,880net / person
Taste the flavors of the season at Midas Hotel and Casino. Their extensive buffet spread gets even better during the holidays with the addition of your favorite Christmas dishes. Dine as a group of five and get a sixth person in for free.
- Address: 2702 Roxas Boulevard Roxas Blvd, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila
- Contact number: 02 238 8430 or 8838.
- Dates: Dec 24-25
- Details: Christmas Eve Dinner (Midas Cafe & Yanagi) – Php1,500, Christmas Day Lunch/Dinner (Midas Cafe) – Php1,200, Christmas Day Lunch/Dinner (Yanagi) -Php1,500
Dine at Diamond Hotel’s Corniche Buffet for a feast on Christmas Eve and make it extra festive with a glass of Cava. If you’re up for some Japanese, head over to Yurakuen on December 24 & 25. They will be serving a special set menu for lunch and dinner, accompanied by the soothing sounds of a saxophone and other featured musical acts.
- Address: Roxas Boulevard, Corner Dr. J. Quintos Street, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila
- Contact number: 528-3000 ext. 1121
- Dates: Dec 24-25
- Price: Corniche Buffet Restaurant – P2,680, With Cava – P2,980; Yurakuen set menu with Cava – P2,580
5. Manila Hotel
The Manila Hotel is ringing in the holidays with their Joyful Yuletide carols. The hotel will feature various choirs on select weekends this December. You can catch their performances at 6:00 pm in The Lobby.
To maximize your holiday cheer, drop by for dinner at Cafe Ilang Ilang where you can feast on their scrumptious Filipino heirloom recipes specially prepared for Christmas Day.
- Address: Bonifacio Dr, Ermita, Manila, 0913 Metro Manila
- Contact number: (02) 527 0011
- Dates: Dec 25
- Price: P2,800
6. I’M Hotel
Experience Noche Buena like you’ve never had before at I’m hotel’s Empress Jade. The restaurant serves a 10-course gastronomic feast of the freshest seafood, premium meats, delectable desserts and more. Advanced reservations are recommended.
- Address: 7862 Makati Ave, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila
- Contact number: (02) 755 7888
- Dates: Dec 24-25 and Dec 31- Jan 1.
- Price: P1,688
Have an unforgettable Noche Buena Dinner buffet at Aruga Cafe by Mesclun where they’ll be serving all your favorite festive dishes. Make sure to specifically book for their December 25th dinner buffet too for especially delectable delights!
- Address: Waterfront Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City, 1200, Metro Manila
- Contact number: 09175293358 / 02 230 6770.
- Dates: Dec 24-25
- Price: P1,750++ / person
Hungry yet? Get ready for a mouthwatering and hassle-free Noche Buena feast by booking your stays with Traveloka today!