Founded in 2004, Jetstar Airways lives up to their mission: All day, every day, low fares. This Australian low-cost airline aims to enable more people to fly to more places, more often.
Jetstar is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qantas, the flag carrier of Australia. It operates an extensive domestic network, regional, and international services with more than 5000 flights a week.
Jetstar has made flying easier by teaming up with four great airlines so you can earn points or miles with their loyalty program. You may earn your points or miles on Jetstar Plus, Starter Max or Business Max fares.
Their partnered airlines include:
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer
Here are the classes wherein you can earn points:
2. Emirates Skywards
With Emirates Skywards, you may earn Skyward miles on the following fares below:
3. JAL Mileage Bank
If you’re a JAL Mileage Bank member, miles can be earned at an accumulation rate of 25% with Starter Plus or Starter Max Bundle on Jetstar Japan flights.
Lotusmiles members can earn miles at an accumulation rate of 75% and 110% with Starter Plus and Starter Max fares on Jetstar Pacific flights.
Checking in online before you arrive at the airport is the fastest and easiest way. Just follow these steps below:
1. On Jetstar’s home page, simply click on the drop-down menu bar and then click Check in.
2. Fill in the information needed (booking reference number or PNR, surname and departing airport details).
3. Choose how you want to receive you boarding pass. You may opt for three choices:
* This is applicable on Australia, New Zealand, selected Jetstar Asia out of Singapore flights only.
4. If you have an international flight or a domestic flight from an international terminal, you must go to the airport counter to get a boarding pass.
5. Prepare and print any other travel documents you’ll need and you’re ready to go.
Image credit: jetstar.com
If you want to give your flight a touch of luxury, you can do it with Jetstar’s comfort pack. Each pack comes in a reusable case that includes:
Check the latest airfare deals and book your flights with Jetstar!
Headed to Iloilo soon? Here’s a quick guide to their primary airport.
Hong Kong has so many malls and markets – here’s a quick guide on where to go to help you out!
Traveling soon? Learn everything you have to know about NAIA Terminal 2!
We’ve listed essential facts about NAIA Terminal 3, directions and a list of operating airlines included.