Whether you’re a solo traveler, heading over as a couple or with your family – there’s something for everybody in Hong Kong.
From shopping, to dining on delectable cuisine and fun family activities, you’re sure to be exhausted after a long day of going around. So make sure you book a stay and unwind at one of these best Hong Kong hotels:
Metropark Hotel is one of the go-to hotels when it comes to families looking for budget-friendly yet luxurious accommodations.
With clean, crisp and modern interiors – the hotel doesn’t scrimp on comforts and facilities as guests can enjoy everything from the roof deck pool, jacuzzi, the hotel’s business center, the Panorama lounge and more.
- Location: 148, Tung Lo Wan Road, Causeway Bay
- Check the latest Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay HK rates here
- What guests love: “It’s a great hotel! Perfect location, clean, cozy & spacious room (for hotel in hongkong). The service is excellent, fast, helpful & very friendly. We’ll definitely going back to this hotel for our next visit to HK” – Ferry V.B.
The more, the merrier! Cordis Hong Kong doesn’t care if you’re booking for yourself or for a family of five, regardless of the room you choose to stay in, you can be assured that you will get the best that the hotel has to offer.
With a 40″ inch Samsung LED TV, Bluetooth MP3 player, signature Dream bed, bath tub, separate rain shower and more – the only problem you’d have with this place is your not wanting to leave the room!
For the little ones, they’ll get personalized backpacks with themed goodies, kids slippers, their own toiletries and educational games installed on the room’s free-to-use smartphones.
- Location: 555 Shanghai Street, Mongkok, Mong Kok
- Check the latest Cordis Hong Kong rates here
- What guests love: “They sent me a surprising birthday cake to my room. I was really surprised and so happy that they really cared about the guests. I will be back for sure!” – Erny S.
Designed with comfort and functionality in mind, Harbour Grand Kowloon’s 555 rooms and suites are sure to provide the best stay possible whether for a week or for months.
With a sweeping view of Victoria Harbour, most rooms exude a colonial feel with modern day facilities perfect for the discerning traveler. Guests can also have their fill at the hotel’s buffet at The Promenade or enjoy fine-dining at the Harbour Grill.
- Location: 20 Tak Fung Street, Whampoa Garden, Hung Hom
- Check the latest Harbour Grand Kowloon rates here
- What guests love: “Beautiful place with great view, thanks!” – Dewi D. D.
Comfortable, spacious and contemporary – that’s what pops into mind when checking into this Novotel hotel. From the lobby’s sleek interiors to the rooms minimalist and clean, crisp design – Novotel’s interiors provide guests with respite from the chaotic city.
In addition, the hotel’s personnel will make it a point to assist you any way possible to ensure that your needs are met, whether you are traveling for business or for leisure.
- Location: 348 Nathan Road, Jordan, Kowloon
- Check the latest Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon rates here
- What guests love: “Clean, great view, big room, friendly staff, and many food nearby, very pleasant to stay..” – Mela M.
5. Hotel Icon
With a breathtaking view of Hong Kong’s skyline and of Victoria Harbour, Hotel Icon has 262 beautifully-appointed guest rooms which are perfect for anyone in need of rest and relaxation.
Asian and Western dining options are also available at the hotel’s The Market. However, if you prefer a more casual dining set-up, why not head over to Green, beside Hotel Icon’s vertical garden.
- Location: 17 Science Museum Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon
- Check the latest Hotel Icon rates here
- What guests love: “Fast check in and check out, all mini bar is free. complimentary shuttle bus to penisula hotel 1st stop and sun arcade 2nd stop near harbour city mall. they give cellular phone, can use as router wifi. Staff very helpful. My family loves this hotel!” – Depri S.
Just a stone’s throw away from Nathan Road and Ladies’ Market, Stanford Hotel is in the middle of Hong Kong’s shopping and entertainment district.
In all of its 194 beautifully-appointed rooms, guests can enjoy free Wifi, free 3G smart phone services, a flat screen tv and more – everything a traveler would need to relax and to rejuvenate in order to get ready for another urban adventure.
- Location: 118 Soy Street, Mongkok, Kowloon
- Check the latest Stanford Hotel rates here
- What guests love: “Great location for shopping, eatery, MTR is just few minutes for walking. Room is clean, comfortable and spacious. Housekeeping is efficient. Bell boy is top rated; they are very helpful and friendly. Receptionist has to be improved. Overall, I will come back to this hotel again for my next trip.” – Arsley G. S. Y.
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel is in the heart of TsimShaTsui – which is the go-to district for business, shopping and entertainment.
Overlooking Victoria Harbour, the hotel has 665 guest rooms and suites, four restaurants that cater to different taste buds, a ballroom, functions rooms and an outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Location: 3 Canton Road, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Check the latest Marco Polo HongKong Hotel rates here
- What guests love: “Great hotel, nice and clean room, strategic location!” – Henry H.
Just 40 minutes from the Hong Kong International Airport, Grand Hyatt is interconnected with the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center making it one of the best venues for business events.
Apart from the several function rooms perfect for everything from meetings to grand banquets, the hotel also has a 50-metre outdoor heated pool, 24-hour fitness studio, a 400-metre jogging path and a kid’s playground.
- Location: 1 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
- Check the latest Grand Hyatt Hong Kong rates here
- What guests love: “Very nice, and hotel provide a handphone for free local calls and internet connection which is very helpful.” – Martino M.
9. The Langham
The Langham, known for its European flair, Michelin-star restaurants and high standards is recognized as one of Hong Kong’s most luxurious, if not the luxurious hotel one could visit by Forbes, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor.
With 498 lavish rooms that exude class, fine craftsmanship and elegance, guests are sure to enjoy only the finest while not missing out on the comforts that one would find at home.
When here, make sure to dine at the Michelin three-starred restaurants, T’ang Court which serves authentic Cantonese cuisine. If guests want something more laid back but just as sumptuous, then you can head over to the Food Galelry that serves both Asian and Western cuisine.
- Location: 8 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Check the latest The Langham rates here
- What guests love: “A good stay for a business trip. The Langham provides a full-equipped business center and hi tech computer, anything you need is there!Excellent service. The staffs always tried to fulfill my needs and gave some references and recommendation for the places to go and food to eat.” – Putri N. S. D.
With 699 guest rooms and suites, the Royal Plaza Hotel has an accommodation perfect for either the busy businessman or a family of five – especially since some rooms are interconnected.
But even with it’s minimalist rooms that are fitted with everything that one could need – the most impressive features of the hotel are its Tesla Connector’s. Guests who are Tesla vehicle owners can enjoy up to two hours worth of parking and charging time.
- Location: 193 Prince Edward Road West, Mong Kok, Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Check the latest Royal Plaza Hotel rates here
- What guests love: “One of the best hotel we have stayed. First time to Hong Kong and we got this excellent hotel. My daughter loved the swimming pool and interior of the room. We recommend this for first-t ime travelers to Hong Kong.” – Indri I.
Are you ready to book your Hong Kong getaway? Make sure you book your flight and hotel with Traveloka!