If you’ve been itching to get out of town, but have limited leaves and funds – then don’t panic. We’ve got a list of great hotels, specifically in the Manila area, that have both great rooms and a pool for you to enjoy. So here you go, our top picks for hotels in Manila with pool:
Nightlife? Check. Accessible via public transport? Check. Variety of eateries within the hotel vicinity? Check. As a 3-star hotel in Manila with a pool, Tropicana Suites Residence Hotel has been considered a traveler’s home for 50 years and counting.
To keep up with the times, the hotel also upgraded its amenities and facilities to make sure that they can give the best service possible. For a modern twist, and amazing and cozy pool at a price that fits your pocket, book at Tropicana Suites.
- Rate: starts at P2,811.99/night
- Location: 1630 Luis Maria Guerrero Street, Malate
- Attractions nearby: University of the Philippines (UP) Manila (0.15 km), Robinsons Place Manila (0.33 km), Philippine General Hospital (PGH) (0.39 km) and Malate Church (0.64 km)
- What guests love: “I’m so happy with our staycation. The room is spacious. Very clean toilet, I don’t know but our room looks like new and the pool is very clean. I so love our stay. They even upgraded our room with no extra charge. Amazing!”
Book Tropicana Suites here
Who says classical luxury has to drain your bank account? If you’re in the mood for leisure and you want to spend quality time with your significant other, then do so at Orchid Garden Suites.
Nothing says “romance” better than enjoying the view that Manila Bay has to offer while watching the sunset. Of course, to help wake you up in the morning, the thought of their complimentary breakfast buffet will do just the trick.
- Rate: starts at P2,649.08/night
- Location: 620 Pablo Ocampo Sr. St, Malate
- Attractions nearby: Rizal Memorial Coliseum (0.30 km), Rizal Memorial Stadium (0.32 km), Ninoy Aquino Stadium (0.44 km) and Metropolitan Museum (0.57 km)
- What guests love: “The room we booked was spacious enough for us (Executive suite). We had also a comfortable and relaxing stay. Channels are mostly complete and their complimentary buffet breakfast completes the whole package. Overall, it was worth staying in the hotel.”
Book Orchid Garden Suites here
For families who want to bond, The Garden Plaza Hotel & Suites is there to suit your every need. During the morning, stroll along Manila’s Paco Park to workout and to play outside.
Afterwards, you can simply go back to the 105-room hotel property to enjoy the rest of the day as you dip into their swimming pool. You can even dine at their Old Swiss Restaurant which has been serving authentic and affordable Swiss cuisine since the 1940s.
- Rate: starts at P2,010.48/night
- Location: 1030 Belen Street, Paco
- Attractions nearby: Paco Park (0.07 km), Philippine General Hospital (PGH) (0.50 km), University of the Philippines (UP) Manila (0.61 km) and Casino Filipino – Pavilion (0.72 km)
- What guests love: “Quiet and serene surroundings, clean and comfortable room, friendly and helpful staffs. Also, great cleanliness, service, price and location. Recommended for family gathering!”
Book The Garden Plaza Hotel & Suites here
Overlooking Manila Bay, Bayview Park is a timeless hotel that has a relaxing swimming pool, comfortable rooms and more. Despite being close to several tourist spots, food establishments and malls, families may not want to leave (especially mom and dad!).
With an amazing in-house fitness center, massage and reflexology services – there’s so much that Bayview has to offer for a great stay.
- Rate: starts at P2,801.82/night
- Location: 1118 Roxas Boulevard corner United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila Bay
- Attractions nearby: Museo Pambata (Children’s Museum) (0.10 km), Rizal Park (0.32 km), Manila Ocean Park (0.41 km) and National Library of the Philippines (0.45 km)
- What guests love: “We had a nice stay at Bayview Park Manila. Nice and accommodating and staff. Malinis ang place and yung food – superb! Thank you so much Bayview Manila!”
Book Bayview Park Hotel Manila here
Travelers love The Pearl Manila Hotel is perfect for you because of its central location. If you miss the eateries that you’ve dined at when you were still in college, the dining options here can certainly give you a touch of nostalgia. Don’t worry about availability: with their 129 guestrooms, this property will always have a perfect one for you. Just remember to book early!
- Rate: starts at P2,364.69/night
- Location: 1155 General Luna Street corner Taft and United Nations Avenue, Ermita
- Attractions nearby: Casino Filipino – Pavilion (0.34 km), Paco Park (0.38 km), Philippine General Hospital (PGH) (0.45 km) and Museum of the Filipino People (0.62 km)
- What guests love: “Pearl Manila is cozy and very near to places of interest in Manila. the location is great with easy access to restaurants and student fare food (being near a school). The staff is courteous and it is very easy to check-in and out. The pool area is simple but fun. We will definitely come back for our next staycation. The reservation payment via 7-11 stores is plain marvelous for non-credit card holders.”
Book The Pearl Manila Hotel here
Malate is well-known for their bustling dining options – perfect for a foodie. If your idea of a vacation is eating a lot of yummy food representative of all cultures all over the world, and then burning it all by swimming, V Hotel is the most compatible hotel for you.
For millenials who are seeking comfort and convenience at a cost-effective price, V Hotel offers the amenities that every weary traveler needs, including a traditional massage center! And if you’ve always wanted to take a window selfie, go and book one of their rooms today. You may just get a view overlooking the Manila Bay along with your photo.
- Rate: starts at P1,467.00/night
- Location: 1766 M. Adriatico Street, Malate, Malate
- Attractions nearby: Malate Church (0.26 km), Rajah Sulayman Park (0.37 km), University of the Philippines (UP) Manila (0.54 km) and Robinsons Place Manila (0.58 km)
- What guests love: “I highly recommend V-Hotel! Staffs are very hospitable, helpful, attentive and courteous! In short, they provide excellent quality of service. For the room, it’s very comfortable. It feels like we are having a stay with a luxurious hotel in a budget price, of course! Very clean, wide and I’m really loving it since we have a very huge window overlooking the Manila Bay. Breakfast is good as well! I Just love my stay with V Hotel! Great value for money! I’ll keep coming back here!”
Book V Hotel Manila here
For a hotel that’s like a home away from home, complete with friendly and smiling staff and comfortable rooms that make you feel like you never want to leave your bed, Oasis Paco Park Hotel has got your back! Known as a boutique hotel that offers personalized services to the occupants of their 50 rooms.
Fancy a fine dining option for breakfast? Their restaurant My Kitchen by Chef Chris is sure to offer your preferred meal. For a slight exercise, walk around the nearby Paco Park. Cap off your evening by night swimming at their pool. With all these complete amenities and excellent service, Oasis Paco Park Hotel is truly a gem in Manila.
- Rate: starts at P1,661.88/night
- Location: 1032-34 Belen Street, Paco
- Attractions nearby: Paco Park (0.07 km), Philippine General Hospital (PGH) (0.54 km), University of the Philippines (UP) Manila (0.64 km) and Casino Filipino – Pavilion (0.75 km)
- What guests love: “The receptionists are all approachable and accommodating. All the staff are always smiling at us. Also the room was so clean and homey. All in all our stay was so awesome. We are very satisfied with their service. Will surely introduce this hotel to our friends.”
Book The Oasis Paco Park Hotel here
Too tired to head out of town? Then have a relaxing staycation in one of these Manila hotels with pool. Book your stay with Traveloka now!