Applying for work while on a holiday in New Zealand will soon become a reality. Filipinos can start applying for a New Zealand working holiday visa on February 7,2019 (5AM onward).
The visa allows Filipinos to work in New Zealand for at most a year or study for up to six months. But before you get too excited, make sure to follow and complete the requirements below:
1. Applications should only be done online.
2. Create Your INZ Online Services account.
3. You shouldn’t have a permanent job with the same employer for more than three months.
4. You can’t bring children on a working holiday.
5. If your partner or a relative wants to come to New Zealand, they have to apply for their own visa.
Take advantage of this opportunity to apply for work or study in New Zealand while on holiday.
The country is overflowing with stunning views and spectacular attractions (read: the Lord of the Rings tours), you might never want to leave.
An hour trip from Sto. Tomas to Lucena, why not?
Be ready to be mesmerized by this spectacular show.
It’s the 1st bike lane in a national highway!
It is scheduled to open by October this year.
It’s the only shortlisted PH destination!
Expect cold mornings this February.
Bring air masks if you’re in or heading to Bangkok.
The tax will be used to promote Balinese culture, as well.
Cheers for Filipino innovation!