In order to improve the passport renewal system, the DFA has recently launched an ePayment Portal where you can pay for your processing fees in select payment centers around the country.
According to the DFA website, those renewing and applying for the Philippine ePassport are now required to use the portal to prepay as part of the Online Appointment System.
As of press date, the new payment system is only available in NCR. The portal is set to launch nationwide on or before August 2018.
Renewing your passport soon? Here’s how to use the new DFA ePayment Portal:
1. Go to passport.gov.ph to schedule an appointment.
2. Fill out all the necessary details, and select “Proceed to Payment.”
3. Check your email for the reference number.
4. Head over to your chosen payment center and pay for the processing fee.
5. Wait for your Confirmed Appointment Packet which will be sent to your email shortly.
6. Print out the packet and bring it on your scheduled appointment date.
List of payment centers:
*More payment centers will be included in the coming months as well as credit and debit card facilities.
Check out this handy infographic from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
Infographic from dfa.gov.ph
Don’t forget to check out our blog to find out what you need to bring during your passport renewal appointment.
20 out of the 42 PH airports are night-rated!
The trip takes about 16 hours.
Auro sources all their cacao from Mindanao!
Ready to set sail? Titanic 2 will be ready by 2022!
Here are the destinations you should visit in 2019!
Hawaii’s East Island has completely vanished!
Three PH islands top Condé Nast’s list of best islands in Asia.
Another great benefit for solo parents that you can avail in Quezon City!
Tokyo’s new fish market is almost double the size of Tsukiji.
Japan has taken over the top spot!