Pet parents will agree the hardest part about any vacation is leaving your furbabies behind. The majority of hotels in the Philippines and resorts don’t allow pets and have very strict rules about animals, so most of the time, they don’t really have a choice but to leave them at home.
But some accommodations in the country have opened their doors to four-legged friends and have welcomed them with open arms, showing that pets are a part of the family too.
Check out these fantastic pet-friendly hotels in the Philippines where you can take your furry pals on a deserved holiday getaway! You don’t have to worry about leaving them ever again!
1. Avitel Hotel Makati
Located near shopping malls and close to several public transportation stations, Avitel Hotel Makati offers fully equipped rooms with great city views. It also provides an array of services like in-room breakfast, a 24-hour front desk, and room service.
It’s the ideal choice if you want to explore Makati’s sights with your furbabies. The hotel charges no fee for pet lodging.
- Location: 5505 South Super Highway, Pio Del Pilar, Makati
- Why here: Pet stays are free of charge! The nearby malls are also pet-friendly, giving you options for places to hang out with your pets.
- Check the latest Avitel Hotel Makati rates
2. The Cirque Serviced Residences
An oasis in the middle of the bustling city, this Scandinavian-inspired property is one of the few accommodations in Manila that welcomes pets.
The property offers loft-styles suites with separate living and dining areas, a kitchenette complete with an oven and microwave, and even a balcony where you can enjoy a nice city view.
- Location: Circulo Verde #70 Calle Industria, Barangay Bagong Bayan Libis, Eastwood, Quezon City
- Why here: Aside from its fully equipped lofts and ideal location, you and your pets will be happy to know about a park you can enjoy during your stay. Inside the compound is Hachiko Park where you can relax and play with your furry pals. The property also has its own Industriya Mall, which is home to restaurants, stores, and a pet grooming salon!
- Note: One pet per room may stay for free. Additional pets will be charged P1,500 per night. An initial deposit or a damage security fee may also be charged depending on the type of stay.
- Check the latest The Cirque Serviced Residences rates
Read Pet-friendly Metro Manila hotels
3. Cebu Elicon House
This bed and breakfast is an ideal option to stay with your pets if you’re traveling on a budget to Cebu. The property is a mix of value, comfort, and convenience and puts their guests’ safety as a top priority by not allowing non-guests beyond the lobby.
- Location: P. Del Rosario Corner Junquera St., San Antonio, Cebu City
- Why here: You and your pet will have a ball exploring the city as the hotel is located near a lot of tourist sites like Colon Street, the Cebu Heritage Monument, and the Cathedral Museum of Cebu.
- Note: Pets are allowed upon request and charges may apply.
- Check the latest Cebu Elicon House rates
4. Mayflower Inn
Offering standard single to quadruple rooms, this property offers complete room amenities and units with a city view! Each room has a sitting area, a work desk, and complete bathroom amenities. Great value for money, indeed!
- Location: Villalon Drive, East Capitol Site, Capitol Site, Cebu City
- Why here: This property has a swimming pool, an onsite restaurant and bar, as well as a shopping mall in the vicinity of the hotel, which you can explore with your furry pals.
- Check the latest Mayflower Inn rates
5. Allson’s Inn
A budget accommodation close to the city’s main tourist spots, Allson’s Inn provides quality services for a good price! A single room can cost as low as P891 per night, which already includes free WiFi, air-conditioning, and bathroom amenities.
- Location: 12 A General Echavez St., Zapatera, Cebu City
- Why here: The property is completely pet-friendly and you’ll only be a few minutes away from iconic landmarks like Magellan’s Cross, The Heritage Cebu Monument, and the Basilica del Santo Niño.
- Note: Only domesticated dogs or cats that have a height less than 21 inches and weigh less than 50 lbs are permitted to stay in the hotel. There is an additional P500 charge per night for two pets with a height of around 5 to 8 inches.
- Check the latest Allson’s Inn rates
Read Top 10 Hotels Perfect for a Staycation in Cebu
6. Casa Alegria
Reviewed by previous guests as a relaxing and peaceful place to stay, this charming bed and breakfast offers a venue for you to unwind and escape from the everyday bustle of the city.
Apart from their rooms being fully equipped, it also features all-glass windows that allow guests to witness a gorgeous sunrise or sunset. They also have an infinity pool that looks over Taal Lake. The property definitely goes beyond what’s expected of a B&B.
- Location: Ligaya Drive, Tagaytay City Proper
- Why here: Pets are allowed with no extra charges! Serene with a gorgeous view, it’s the perfect venue for you and your pet pal to unwind and just enjoy each other’s company.
- Check the latest Casa Alegria rates
7. Containers by Eco Hotel Tagaytay
Image Credit: ecohotels.com.ph
An eco-friendly and pet-friendly hotel at the heart of Tagaytay, this innovative lodging is a unique accommodation concept. Some impressive features of this property include solar panels, water recycling, and energy-saving lights!
Containers by Eco Hotel Tagaytay has two room types: Queen and Family rooms. The former can fit up to two people, while the latter can accommodate a maximum of six people. Pets are welcome but will be charged a P500 housekeeping fee per night.
- Location: Seminarium Verbum Divinae (SVD) Road, Tagaytay City Proper
- Why here: The modern and artistic design is perfect for your next IG pet post. There are also several attractions and sights nearby that you can visit and explore with your furry friends.
- Note: The hotel allows pets with a maximum weight of 25 lbs. They also require pets to be kept on a leash at all times. In addition to this, a security deposit of P2,000 (on top of the P1,000 per room security deposit) must be settled at the hotel upon check-in.
- Check the latest Containers by Eco Hotel Tagaytay rates
Read Beat The Heat at Containers by Eco Hotel Tagaytay [Review]
8. Acuaverde Beach Resort
Winning a Traveloka Customers’ Choice Award in 2018 says a lot about this resort. With limited rooms, a private beach, and a variety of facilities and services, the resort promises an intimate and relaxing stay away from the city and from the usually crowded resorts.
Most importantly, they welcome pets treating them as guests and providing recreational activities and events for your furry pals.
- Location: Laiya Road, San Juan, Batangas
- Why here: Acuaverde Beach Resort holds annual pet events, which owners and pet lovers will definitely enjoy. They also have a pet zone where you can play and hang out with your pets on the beach.
- Note: They allow a maximum of two pets per guest and require a pet lodging fee of P900 per night. Don’t forget to notify the hotel beforehand so they can arrange proper pet services.
- Check the latest Acuaverde Beach Resort rates
9. The Farm at San Benito
If you’re looking for a luxurious stay, head over to this nature-themed resort filled with sprawling greens, gorgeous villas, and an array of holistic programs.
Catered to guests who are looking to unwind and de-stress, this may not be the best place to get rough with your furry pals but is instead an ideal staycation venue where you and your pet can bond and relax over the sounds of birds and rustling of leaves that surround the property.
- Location: 119 Barangay Tipakan, Lipa City, Batangas, Lipa
- Why here: Having previously been a coconut plantation, the resort is surrounded by nature, which is a relaxing sight! Perfect if you and your pet share laid-back personalities—you will definitely enjoy the serene and calm beauty of this resort.
- Note: The hotel allows one pet per guest only. Notify the property before booking so they can send you a pet waiver form for reference on their policies.
- Check the latest The Farm at San Benito rates
Read 10 Batangas Tourist Spots Off the Beaten Path
10. Boracay SandCastles The Apartments (Boracay)
Spend a relaxing weekend right at the beachfront of Boracay’s famed white sands. Each room is fully equipped and includes a range of facilities. Units with a view are also available, giving you a seaside sight to complete your island getaway.
- Location: Station 1, White Beach, Boracay Island, Balabag
- Why here: Pet stays are free! With a beachfront location right on Boracay’s White Beach, it’s a guaranteed luxurious stay for you and your furbaby. Have a relaxing staycation indoors and watch the sunset from the balcony. A good time will welcome you no matter which way you go!
- Check the latest Boracay SandCastles The Apartments rates
11. Benguet Prime Hotel (Baguio)
Comfortable and affordable, this hotel in the summer capital of the Philippines is perfect for all your itineraries as it is located within the city proper and near all the popular attractions.
Room rates start from P2,666, inclusive of breakfast, and are spacious enough for your pet to roam around.
- Location: F. Calderon Street, Baguio, Baguio City Proper
- Why here: Pets are allowed upon request with no extra charges! Not only will you have a comfortable stay with your pets, but you’ll also be able to visit all the Baguio sites easily with its central location.
- Note: Only pets up to 22 lbs are allowed.
- Check the latest Benguet Prime Hotel rates
12. Bohol South Beach Hotel (Bohol)
This modern property was designed to be the Miami of Bohol. With a tropical theme matched with stylish and modern amenities, it’s definitely a getaway destination that can put you in the mood.
- Location: Purok 4 Sitio Daurong, Danao Beach, Panglao, Panglao Island
- Why here: Pets are allowed with no extra charge! The hotel is also close to Panglao strip and Alona Beach, but if you’re feeling more seclusive on this vacation, you and your pet can just relax in the hotel’s many facilities like their rooftop bar and bistro and the infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Check the latest Bohol South Beach Hotel rates
13. Dalian Peak Hotel (Pampanga)
The hotel provides great quality accommodations with fully equipped guestrooms, an onsite restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, as well as a stunning view of Mount Arayat.
The four-star hotel is located at the people’s favorite part of Angeles City and is near a lot of establishments.
- Location: Elisa St. Corner Federico St., Sta. Maria 1, Balibago, Angeles City
- Why here: Pets can stay for free! With their complete amenities and an array of services, you and your pet will definitely have an enjoyable stay at this hotel. The rooms are spacious too, and offers absolute relaxation at a value price!
- Note: The hotel allows two pets per guest only and requires that they wear diapers.
- Check the latest Dalian Peak Hotel rates
14. Costa Pacifica Baler (Baler)
This hotel believes in giving its guests an authentic Baler experience and treats pets as part of the family. With a great location right on Sabang Beach, you get not only a fantastic beachfront but also great facilities, spacious rooms, and an array of activities you can enjoy with the whole family—including your furbabies.
- Location: 80 Buton Street, Sitio Labasin, Brgy. Sabang, Baler, Aurora
- Why here: Costa Pacifica emphasizes their pet-friendliness by letting your furry friends stay with you for free. Here you can lounge by the pool, eat at the bar, and relax in the room with your pets. They also offer special amenities like pet beds. You won’t have to worry about leaving them behind for a tropical vacation ever again!
- Check the latest Costa Pacifica Baler rates
Pack your bags and get ready to travel with your furry pals! Book your hotels on Traveloka to get awesome deals!