If you’re looking for a place to stay, to kick back and to relax at – then you may want to check out these hotels in Quezon City with pool. From luxurious getaways to budget-friendly rooms, these hotels are perfect for solo travelers, couples, friends and families alike. So take your pick from our favorites:
At the top of our list of best hotels in Quezon City with pool is, of course, Aruga at the Grove. Translated, the Filipino term “Aruga” means “to nurture” or “to care” – and that’s exactly what Rockwell does for its residents.
Apart from providing exclusivity and luxury to its patrons, guests also enjoy world-class facilities and amenities in a tight-knit community setting.
- Location: 117 E. Rodriquez Jr., Barangay Ugong, C5, Eastwood
- Check the latest Aruga at the Grove rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Tiendesitas, Eastwood City, SM Megamall and Shangri-la Plaza
- What Guests Love: “Excellent service! Location was very accessible and the staff were friendly and accommodating. The place is well maintained and not crowded. I will definitely book again!” – Jocel J.
Just a short stroll away from some of the city’s best shopping and dining establishments, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel boasts of luxurious and relaxing interiors and amenities perfect for pampering guests around the clock.
With staff eager to cater to a guest’s every whim possible, if checked-in here, you’re bound to have a highly satisfying stay.
- Location: 17 Orchard Road, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Eastwood
- Check the latest Eastwood Richmonde Hotel rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Eastwood City, Marikina River Banks, Gateway Mall and Araneta Coliseum
- What Guests Love: “I booked the room as a gift for my parents as they celebrate their 39th wedding anniversary. All my requests have been granted, no check in deposit, they allowed us to stay without additional charges, no parking fee and most of all the staff are very accommodating. Good job! We will stay there again!” – Karen J.M.A.
Located in the heart of one of Quezon City’s business centers is a hotel that treats all of their guests like VIP’s.
Whether on a business trip or staying for leisure, guests are privy to over 400 modern rooms and suites, have access to the swimming pool and have their choice of local or international cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant.
They are also a stone’s throw away from shopping malls and a variety of restaurants.
- Location: General Aguinaldo Avenue, Araneta Center, Cubao
- Check the latest Novotel Manila Araneta Center rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Gateway Mall, Araneta Coliseum, SM North EDSA and Trinoma
- What Guests Love: “I booked for 2 rooms one Deluxe and one Superior Room, to my surprise they gave me both deluxe room. I appreciate that they already anticipate that I’d need connecting rooms. All the staff are friendly and accommodating. I am looking forward to stay here again!” – Rich A.L.
Located within UP’s campus, this urban retreat has 120 budget-friendly guest rooms that provide interiors, amenities and facilities that are at par with international standards.
Near several business and government buildings, the hotel is a quick walk away from several restaurants, stores and churches as well. The hotel is truly a well-appointed respite in the middle of it all.
- Location: UP-Ayala Land Technohub, Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman
- Check the latest Microtel by Wyndham UP Technohub rates here
- Nearby Attractions: University of the Philippines, Quezon Memorial Center and Quezon Heritage House
- What Guests Love: “I enjoyed the place. It is clean. The staff are nice and friendly. I just want to suggest that they put room slippers and small fridge as well yet over all our stay is good! Will recommend this place to my friends who will visit the metro and have a convention near the area.” – Margaret V.
Formerly The Sulo Hotel, this hotel exudes comfort and traditional Filipino hospitality. Having undergone a major face lift, the hotel now boasts of 70 beautifully designed guest rooms and suites. It also has the room and facilities perfect for business and social gatherings.
The hotel’s Cafe Paraiso has a glass kitchen which allows diners to take a peek at their food before it reaches their table. While the Aqua Lounge will be perfect for a more relaxed dining experience and is great for grabbing drinks.
- Location: 4 Matalino Road, Diliman
- Check the latest The Sulo Riviera Hotel rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Philippine Heart Center, Wildlife Mini Zoo and Quezon Memorial Circle
- What Guests Love: “We booked 3 rooms for wedding prep. The reception attendants were very nice. Had a wonderful experience. Rooms are nice, better than it was before. Breakfast is good too but it would better if they have more choices.” – Margarita R.
Whether you’re staying for business or leisure, Seda Vertis North has everything that a traveler needs. With fresh and minimalist interiors, guests are sure to feel relaxed and refrreshed after spending a night in one of the hotel’s rooms – whether it’s their deluxe room or presidential suite.
There is a pool that overlooks Quezon City’s skyline and an e-lounge that has several iMac stations that guests can use at their convenience.
- Location: Astra cor. Lux Drives, Vertis North, North Avenue
- Check the latest Seda Vertis North rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Trinoma, SM North EDSA, and Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center
- What Guests Love: “It was really convenient. Great place to stay in Manila. It was near shopping centers and an MRT station. Food served were widely varied and they were excellent. The staff were really friendly and helpful. They even spared some of their times to say goodbye to us. Perfect.” – Romario R.
Taking its cue from Mother Nature, the Cocoon Boutique Hotel is definitely on our list of best hotels in Quezon City with pool because it both has a gorgeous pool and exudes comfort and elegance.
With wood interiors and artworks that depict nature, guests should be able to unwind and leave invigorated – making the hotel the perfect getaway despite being in the heart of Quezon City.
- Location: 61 Sct Tobias cor Sct Rallos, Barangay Laging Handa, Diliman
- Check the latest Cocoon Boutique Hotel rates here
- Nearby Attractions: Timog Avenue, Tomas Morato, and Amoranto Velodrome
- What Guests Love: “Excellent customer service!! It was definitely worth it as the rooms are spacious with bath tub as a plus! Loved the complimentary pampering session. Breakfast was yummy!” – Daphny G.
8. Luxent Hotel
With this four-star hotel, guests feel right at home the minute they step into the property. With remarkable hospitality, comfortable accommodations in gold and earth tones and high-class facilities, the Luxent Hotel is perfect for guests of all kind.
Whether you’re booking for a solo trip or stay for five, each of their well-appointed rooms have all the comforts of home, making for a great stay.
- Location: 51 Timog Ave, Diliman
- Check the latest Luxent Hotel rates here
- Nearby Attractions: ABS- CBN, GMA, Timog Avenue and Tomas Morato
- What Guests Love: “Room was big enough for the family, FO is very helpful and polite. It was just only 4 person per room can use the pool at the same time. So if you have visitors you cant swim all together. House keeping took a while before your request was given. Massage was great.” – Katherine V.M.
Ready to book one of these hotels in Quezon City with pool? Discover cheap hotel deals with Traveloka!