Need a break but can’t file for vacation leaves anymore? Then these Tagaytay hotels with pool are up for the job. Not only are they a quick drive away, but they’ll cool you down in no time!
1. View Park Hotel
As one of the hotels situated in the center of Tagaytay, View Park Hotel mixes convenience and relaxation. It’s an ideal place to stay in if you’re in the city for business since it’s only 10 minutes away from Tagaytay’s commercial district.
For leisure, the hotel has its own swimming pool, complete with hospitable staff and a homely interior design that will make your stay an enjoyable one.
- Rate: starts at P2,660/night
- Location: 500 Calamba Road, Sungay East, Tagaytay City Proper, Tagaytay City
- Attractions nearby: Picnic Grove (0.08 km), Museo Orlina (1.79 km) and Pink Sisters (3.74 km)
- What guests love: “View Park Hotel is a great hotel that you can stay at Tagaytay. The food, service and ambience is perfect for couples, family bonding and reunions. Their staffs are very accommodating, they make sure that you’ll have a great time staying at the hotel. Thank you View Park Hotel for the great service. I’ll surely recommend it to my family and friends. Wish to come back soon.”
Book View Park Hotel here
2. The Windy Ridge Tagaytay
If you’re looking for a cozy accommodation, this hotel has 14 rooms that are fit for couples and families. Since the Windy Ridge Hotel is located in the heart of Tagaytay City, it’s near to attractions and restaurants, making it an attractive spot for businessmen as well.
The Windy Ridge Hotel has a swimming pool together with 24-hour security, car park and daily housekeeping.
- Rate: starts at P2,700/night
- Location: Tagaytay Rotonda, Brgy. San Jose, Tagaytay City Proper, Tagaytay City
- Attractions nearby: Pink Sisters (1.16 km), Museo Orlina (2.16 km) and Picnic Grove (3.94 km)
- What guests love: “Rooms are big and clean. They have very welcoming staff and smooth check-in procedures. Toiletries were provided. Breakfast is superb. Someone’s playing the piano at night and in the morning which is very romantic.. The view at the resto area is a plus. Also, they have free entrance ticket to People’s Park in the Sky and Picnic Grove. We’ll stay here the next time we visit Tagaytay.”
Book The Windy Ridge Tagaytay here
3. Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay
Are you in the mood for something elegant, classy and modern? If so, Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay is the perfect fit for your discerning taste. It’s located in the heart of Tagaytay’s cafe district, so if cafe-hopping is on your to-do list, this Tagaytay hotel with a pool is your best bet.
As a family-friendly hotel, they even have movie nights during Saturdays. Plus, their lush environment, Instagrammable floral landscapes and private farm are just calling you to explore them.
- Rate: starts at P5,780/night
- Location: Amadeo Road, Barangay Kaybagal North, Crisanto Avenue, Tagaytay City
- Attractions nearby: Pink Sisters (3.06 km), Puzzle Mansion (4.22 km) and Museo Orlina (4.98 km)
- What guests love: “Bed is comfortable and room and CR is clean. We loved the breakfast buffet because they offer a lot of choices. The food in their restaurant is delicious and is already good for sharing. My daughter really enjoyed the playground, farm animals, bonfire where you can grill marshmallows and, movie night with free popcorn. The staff are all nice and attentive to all our needs.”
Book Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay here
4. Crosswind Resort Suites
Crosswind Resort Suites is situated in Tagaytay’s hillside area, meaning not only is it a comfortable drive away from the hustle and bustle of the city center, but it is quiet and relaxing too. The scenery makes you feel like you’re in Switzerland and the guest rooms are artistically furnished.
For your dining needs, no need to go any farther since Crosswind Resort Suites has an on-site restaurant. There is also a pool that’s perfect for lounging around.
- Rate: starts at P3,141.60/night
- Location: Barangay Iruhin Central Calamba Road, Tagaytay City
- Attractions nearby: Picnic Grove (1.59 km), Museo Orlina (2.92 km) and Pink Sisters (4.61 km)
- What guests love: “We are impressed of the room, it’s massive, beautiful and relaxing. You can enjoy your stay here without getting out of the room. The staffs won’t let you wait for unreasonable length of time if you request something from them, obviously a good quality of service. We also had a well-served breakfast inside the room, it was delicious and impressive.”
Book Crosswind Resort Suites here
5. Taal Vista Hotel
One of the more popular luxury hotels in Tagaytay, Taal Vista Hotel has been around since 1939. Even so, it still manages to maintain its 261 rooms to exude a classy and majestic vibe. Most patrons prefer this hotel because you can see the breathtaking Taal Volcano in all its glory.
If you’re in the mood to pamper yourself and your loved ones in its spacious rooms furnished with modern-style amenities, this is the hotel for you.
- Rate: starts at P7,500/night
- Location: Kilometer 60, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
- Attractions nearby: Puzzle Mansion (3.29 km), Pink Sisters (4.56 km) and Museo Orlina (5.94 km)
- What guests love: “We love Taal Vista Hotel. Indeed you’ll discover another chapter of Tagaytay City when you booked here. The staff even prepared a surprise birthday cake for our son (so thoughtful!).”
Book Taal Vista Hotel here
6. Tagaytay Wingate Manor
Just two kilometers from the city center, the best thing about Tagaytay Wingate Manor is that their rooms already have a complimentary massage for two package! Additionally, this Tagaytay hotel with a pool is near Ayala Serin Mall which offers a diverse selection of shopping and dining options.
If relaxing in an affordable hotel is more your style, go ahead and book this accommodation today.
- Rate: starts at P3,216/night
- Location: Magallanes Drive, Barangay Maitim II West, Tagaytay City
- Attractions nearby: Pink Sisters (2.05 km), Museo Orlina (3.88 km), Puzzle Mansion (4.97 km) and Picnic Grove (5.75 km)
- What guests love: “This is our personal favorite hotel in Tagaytay. This hotel is simple and very comfortable. The plated breakfast is just okay. They serve buffet breakfast though when they are packed. The rooms are clean, and the complimentary massage is perfect. Also, the staff are lovely they’re very welcoming and accommodating.”
Book Tagaytay Wingate Manor here
Ready to book at one of these Tagaytay hotels with pool? Make sure you do so with Traveloka!