The sun is out and you want to hit the beach. If you don’t have time to spare to catch a flight though, a two or three hour drive away will do! Here’s our list of beach resorts near Metro Manila perfect for a quick summer outing.
1. Canyon Cove Hotel and Spa
Just two hours away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Canyon Cove offers weary and tired city folk a quick escape from their hectic lives. With a gorgeous view of the sunset over the West Philippine Sea, and a long stretch of white sand – it’s no surprise that Canyon Cove has made it to our list of beach resorts near Metro Manila that people should visit.
- Location: Far East Road, Piloto Wawa, Wawa, Nasugbu, Batangas
- What you’ll love: Apart from the turquoise waters and white sand beach, there’s a water course where guests can slide, climb, run and more.
- Get the latest Canyon Cove Hotel and Spa rates
2. Club Balai Isabel
Club Balai Isabel lies right on the shores of Taal Lake and is right across the volcano, offering guests a breathtaking view. It is a quick drive away from the city and is perfect for guests who want to connect with nature while maintaining an active lifestyle.
- Location: Fairways Dr, Poblacion, Talisay, Batangas
- What you’ll love: Whether you want to take a dip in their infinity pool, play volleyball or basketball, or go kayaking, ride a jet ski and more – there’s always something to do to keep you active.
- Get the latest Club Balai Isabel rates
3. Acuaverde Beach Resort
Occupying the widest coastline in Laiya, Acuaverde offers both fun and relaxation for its guests. During the day, guests can go jet skiing, ride the flying fish, go kayaking and more. By noon, they can relax and get a massage. Then end the day sitting by the beach with a drink in hand and the soothing sound of the ocean waves crashing ashore.
- Location: Laiya, Laiya, San Juan, Batangas
- What you’ll love: Not only is the resort family-friendly, but they welcome your fur babies, too! No more worrying about leaving your dog and/or cat behind.
- Get the latest Acuaverde Beach Resort rates
4. Acuatico Beach Resort
Sitting upon a brief stretch of the famous Laiya Beach in Batangas, Acuatico offers a quiet and exclusive respite to those who want to be one with nature without compromising on the comforts of home. While it has an infinity pool that offers guests a beautiful view of the azure waters and sky, you can opt to just laze around on the beach.
- Location: Laiya, Laiya, San Juan, Batangas
- What you’ll love: With Balinese-inspired rooms and villas, Acuatico is home to a maximum of 70 guests. That way you never have to worry about noise, overcrowding or not being able to kick back and relax.
- Get the latest Acuatico Beach Resort rates
5. Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel
When checking into Camayan, guests have their pick of either their superior, deluxe rooms or suites. All of which have air-conditioning, WiFi and either a gorgeous view of the sea or the resort’s beautifully manicured garden. They also have a wide array of activities for guests to either keep busy with or to relax, but a must-try is their Water Gladiator platform.
- Location: Camayan Wharf, West Ilanin Forest Area, Ilanin Forest West, Subic Bay
- What you’ll love: Located in the Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Camayan is surrounded by the Ilanin Forest. It is also a quick walk away from Ocean Adventure and is less than a 15-minute drive to Zoobic Safari.
- Get the latest Camayan Beach Resort and Hotel rates
6. Estrellas de Mendoza Playa Resort
Whether you’re traveling solo or with family and friends, there’s always something for you to do at Estrellas de Mendoza Playa Resort. With their well-known Filipino hospitality, the resort also offers comfortable rooms, delicious cuisine and a myriad of activities to keep you busy.
- Location: Km. 135 National Road, Laiya Ibabao, Laiya, San Juan, Batangas
- What you’ll love: The resort is a quick drive away from Manila, so you and your loved ones can be frolicking on the beach in no time!
- Get the latest Estrellas de Mendoza Playa Resort rates
7. La Luz Beach Resort and Spa
La Luz Beach Resort and Spa was originally private property owned by a family with 13 children, hence the many rooms and the large pavilions. Apart from the usual beach activities such as volleyball, diving and snorkeling, you can also gather around a bonfire or enjoy gorgeous views aboard a yacht.
- Location: Brgy. Laiya/Hugom, Laiya, San Juan, Batangas
- What you’ll love: Enjoy a game of “Beachminton”, officially known as Speed Badminton. It’s the outdoor version of badminton with a modified shuttle cock and rackets comparable to squash rackets.
- Get the latest La Luz Beach Resort and Spa rates
8. Wild Orchid Beach Resort Zambales
With a gorgeous property, delicious meals and warm hospitality that Filipinos are known for – it’s no wonder companies, private groups and more opt to hold their events here. There is a lush tropical garden that surrounds what is dubbed “the biggest swimming pool in Subic since 2007”, a beachside bar and a tavern where you can watch the latest games.
- Location: Baloy Long Beach, Barrio Barretto, Subic Bay, Subic, Zambales
- What you’ll love: The property is more for groups of friends who are looking to mingle and have a good time. There will always be someone willing to hang out at the pool with you or someone you can have a drink with.
- Get the latest Wild Orchid Beach Resort Zambales rates
9. Mangrove Resort Hotel
Nestled along Baloy Long Beach, the Mangrove Resort Hotel is a waterfront property that gives off a stylish and sophisticated vibe. The interiors are as welcoming as the hospitality, making it a property that patrons want to go back to again and again.
- Location: Baloy Long Beach Road, Subic Bay, Subic, Zambales
- What you’ll love: Guests will enjoy the poolside bar with a gorgeous view of Subic Bay or they can take a refreshing plunge into the pool.
- Get the latest Mangrove Resort Hotel rates
10. Thunderbird Resorts and Casinos
Overlooking the West Philippine Sea, this Santorini-inspired property brings you to the shores of Greece without leaving the country. The white walls and blue domes blend in perfectly with the azure sky and sea, creating a gorgeous backdrop perfect for couples and families.
- Location: Poro Point Freeport Zone,, Poro Point, San Fernando City, La Union
- What you’ll love: From lounging poolside to taking a chance in the resort’s casino, there’s plenty for guests to do.
- Get the latest Thunderbird Resorts and Casinos rates
Ready to head to the beach and to frolic under the sun? Make sure you book your hotel with Traveloka!