Searching for the best places to eat in Zambales? We list down where you should get your next chow.
Many of the restaurants in Zambales lean towards Western cuisine; this is perhaps due to decades of American presence in the area. But there are lots of scrumptious meals you’ll discover so go grab a bite. Enjoy!
- Playa Papagayo Beach Inn & Restaurant
- Bon’s Restaurant and Takeout
- Sit-n-Bull Bar & Grill
- Wild Herbs Restaurant
- The Blue Rock Restaurant
- New Feng Huang Seafood
- Sefina’s Bakery and Cafe
- Meat Plus Cafe
This famous resort in Zambales has two dining options to choose from. One is the Cantina Mexicana where they serve good ol’ Mexican dishes by the sea. Meanwhile, al fresco dining is waiting for you at Playa Seaside Restaurant.
- Location: #43 National Highway, Barrio Barretto, Olongapo
- Type: Pan-regional cuisine
- Open hours: 11AM to 11PM
- Must-try: Beef salpicao, burritos
Bon’s Restaurant and Takeout is a no-frills restaurant serving a variety of food like noodles, rice toppings, and more. Some of their menu favorites are their pansit such as the lomi and pancit miki bihon.
- Location: Burgos Street, Iba
- Type: Filipino dishes
- Budget: PHP 250
- Open hours: 9AM to 8:30PM (Daily)
- Must-try: Lomi
An Olongapo institution, dine at Wimpy’s and be transported to an American diner back in the 50’s. Their burgers, sandwiches, and rice meals are tasty yet affordable.
- Location: Magsaysay Drive, Olongapo
- Type: Fast food
- Budget: PHP 100
- Must-try: Pork chop, hamburgers
Doing a pub crawl in Zambales? Sit-n-Bull Bar & Grill should be in your itinerary! Established in 2009, enjoy their American dishes like Corned Beef Sandwich, BBQ Ribs, and Buffalo Hot Fingers. They also have a selection of imported beers.
- Location: Del Pilar Street, Barrio Barreto, Olongapo
- Type: Bar, American
- Budget: PHP 400
- Open hours: 7AM to 11PM (Daily)
This Asian Fusion restaurant has Pinoy favorites, American breakfast classics, and Thai dishes. Vegan options are also available. Wild Herbs Restaurant opened in 2015. The interior is simple with a limited number of tables and chairs. One corner serves as the bar area.
- Location: National Highway, Barrio Barreto, Olongapo
- Type: Asian Fusion
- Budget: PHP 100
- Open hours: Mondays to Sundays; 7AM to 11PM
- Must-try: Thaim Tom Yum Goong
Chill out with a heady mix of comfort food and cocktails at The Blue Rock Restaurant. It enjoys a prime beachfront location in Baloy Long. With over 200 seats available, you can get a spot without hassle.
- Location: Baloy Long Beach, Olongapo
- Type: American, Bar and Restaurant
- Budget: PHP 400
- Open hours: Open 24 hours
- Must-try: Grilled oysters, BBQ buffet
Shamboli’s is a pizza and ice cream place in Zambales that is well-known for their classic Pepperoni and Cheese pizzas. They also serve specialties like Sisig Pizza, Chicken Gourmet Pizza, and Pacquiao K.O. Pizza.
Aside from their five-star worthy food, customers laud Shamboli’s friendly staff and great service.
- Location: National Road, Olongapo
- Type: Pizza
- Budget: PHP 300
- Open hours: Mondays to Sundays; 9AM to 9PM
Fancy some seafood dishes cooked Chinese style? New Feng Huang Seafood is one of the most famous restaurants in Zambales. Big groups can choose from the restaurant’s lauriat packages.
Dining in New Feng Huang will not just satisfy your tummy, but your eyes too. It has a great view of the sea and has a light and airy interiors.
- Location: Waterfront Road, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- Type: Chinese
- Open hours: Mondays to Sundays; 9:30AM to 11PM
More than the beef, chicken, pork, and seafood rice meals, Sefina’s is known for their baked goodies. Don’t forget to bring home boxes of Choco Fudge Cinnamon Buns or Yema Cheese Ensaimada for your pasalubong.
- Location: Gordon Avenue, Pag-asa, New Asinan
- Type: Bakery, Cafe
- Open hours: Mondays to Sundays; 10AM to 10PM
10. Meat Plus Cafe
A meat lover’s haven, Meat Plus Cafe opened its doors back in the nineties. Their mostly American menu includes steaks, Babyback Ribs, Tenderloin Salpicao, Roast Beef and more.
The restaurant has a clean and neat set up. There are lots of space, even though it’s always packed with diners.
- Location: Sampson Road, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- Type: American
- Budget: PHP 500
- Open hours: Mondays to Sundays; 10AM to 9PM
- Must-try: Char-grilled steaks
Enjoy tasty treats while you’re in Zambales! Check out other tourist spots to visit, fun activities and more in the province. Discover cheap Zambales hotel deals and cheap flights from carriers like Philippine Airlines, AirAsia, and more with Traveloka!